- Radiation oncology physics: a handbook for teachers and students: E.B. Podgorsak (Editor); IAEA, Vienna.
- Diagnostic radiology physics: a handbook for teachers and students: D.R. Dance (Editor); IAEA, Vienna
- Zakonodavstvo iz područja radiološke sigurnosti u medicini: www.dzrns.hr
- IAEA TRS 457. Dosimetry in diagnostic radiology: An international code of practice. Vienna 2007
- The physics of radiation therapy: F. M. Kahn; Williams and Williams, Baltimore.
- Introduction to radiological physics and radiati on dosimetry: P.H. Attix; Wiley, New York.
- The physics of radiology (Fourth Edition.): H.E. Johns and J.R. Cunningham; Charles C. Thomas, Springfield Ill.
- Modern technology of radiation oncology: J. Van Dyk (Editor); Medical Physics Publishing, Madison Wisconsin.
- Radiation physics for medical physicists: E.B. Podgorsak; Springer, New York.
- Radiobiology for the radiobiologist: E.J. Hall; Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, New York.
- ICRP publication 103: 2007 recommendations of the international commission on radiological protection: The International Commission on Radiological Protection; New York.
- NCRP report 147: Structural shielding design for medical x-ray imaging facilities: National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements; Bethesda MD.
- NCRP report 151: Structural shielding design and evaluation for megavoltage X- and gamma-ray radiotherapy facilities: National Council on Radiation Protection and Measur
ements; Bethesda MD
- AAPM report No 42. The role of the clinical medical physicist in diagnostic radiology. 1994